Hello Kevin. The Woodstock Commons DEIS is hosted on your website. It contains the name Woodstock Commons Limited Partnership. As you know, RUPCO has no right to that name, and never did. As you know, I and my partner have owned that name for several weeks. You know this because you hired somebody to videotape my speech announcing that fact. I am asking you to take the current document (DEIS) down immediately, today, right now, since it is an illegal use of a legal name, and it is an infringement on my rights.

Furthermore, the added paragraph to the FEIS that Guy Thomas Kempe read aloud at the March 4, 2010 Planning Board meeting clearly states that all uses of my limited partnership name in RUPCO documents have been amended in but not limited to the FEIS, DEIS, all exhibits, addenda etc etc... Clearly, that was a false statement and raises more questions about RUPCO's disregard for the truth and the law.

I will be checking up with all third parties who have received correspondence from RUPCO citing "Woodstock Commons Limited Partnership" to ensure that RUPCO has amended my name in relevant correspondences.

Have a nice day.

Robin Segal
Woodstock


Second email:


Where's the FEIS?

Monday, March 8, 2010 1:40 PM



Hi Kevin. Your Woodstock Commons FEIS was accepted by vote four days ago. Starting as close to immediately as possible, this document was required to be up on your website. It is not there. How difficult is it to upload a document? Do you need some help? I'm pretty good with the old FTP software. I could come down to Kingston and help you out, if you like. We could have the FEIS up for review within an hour.

The law says the review period has to be ten days, however in committing to 21 days, RUPCO actually has to honor the 21 days, not choose an unannounced ten days from among the 21 days.

Have a nice day.

Robin Segal
Woodstock