Monday, August 2, 2010

97- my leisure suit

In my leisure time, I have designed and sewn together and filed in  New York Supreme Court a petition seeking to set aside the Woodstock Planning Board's July 1 adoption of the Findings Statement "written by" the Woodstock Planning Board. (First draft was written by RUPCO and Woodstock Planning Board, meaning Dara Trahan, Woodstock's professional planner, made slight alterations to the document.)

An article in Kingston's Daily Freeman, page 3 today, August 2, 2010, describes some of what is in the petition:
http://www.dailyfreeman.com/articles/2010/08/02/news/doc4c561f400e595660104558.txt

I would love to comment, but my team of legal advisers suggests that I refrain.

The petition is filed with Ulster County Clerk, under index number 10-3890.

No comments:

Post a Comment