Friday, February 26, 2010

46- Slide Show- Part of Tuesday Presentation

Here, uploaded onto my own business website, are my slides from the Tuesday night presentation. You do not need powerpoint on your computer to view the slide show. My notes are presented below the slides as well, although there are some errors in the notes, as they were copied and pasted from slide to slide, so some of them do not correspond to the slide under which they appear. This should be obvious, however I would like to suggest that you do not rely on the notes information under any slide in case the notes are placed under the wrong slide.


http://www.murrayhillbooks.com/rupcoslides_files/frame.htm


(I do not know what to do in the event you cannot access this slide show, but please do let me know if this current placement on the website is not working for you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment