Tuesday, December 7, 2010

115- On Notice, the sequel

After last week's water district user meeting, and the people interviewed in Woodstock Times about the town's duty to provide fire safety, I thought a more detailed notice of defect was called for. So I wrote a narrative of 8 pages, which is about 3000 words, then attached 52 pages of documents illustrating and explaining the problem, so that there can be no further misunderstanding or shirking of responsibility. 

While I was at it, I put Woodstock on notice for having approved an unsafe, too narrow, too winding, too flat road for the traffic that RUPCO's project seeks to and estimates that it will generate.  I included several pages of supporting documentation, for a total of 14 pages.

I filed both notices of defect with the Woodstock town clerk's office this morning.  Merry Christmas.


1 comment:

  1. Robin, I admire your tenacity and courage with which you pursue justice
    for all of us in Woodstock. Rupco's insidious, slithering, dishonest maneuvers boggle the mind. The board, with the exception of Jay, is a close second. President Obama would do well to have your passion against organizations seemingly too big to challenge. You are an amazing woman Robin. My husband and I thank you for all that you do.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete